Unity Tutorial 08

     




My time learning unity, what I have learned is that I have to appreciate the game designers or game programmers. Before I was ignorant to what actually went into creating a game or even the code to make the player in the games move. I also learned about keeping things in one folder, and just keep your C# Scripts in one folder instead of keeping all over place. This keeps everything in order and makes it quicker when comes to doing things. I found it interesting how you can use the same code for different games and in different situations and you could get the same results, just slots in perfectly.

I think what I enjoyed the most with this process is completing the lessons and completing the game at the end, and feeling good about what you have created that might have taken a couple of hours to make. I also enjoyed when something didn't go well and you are trying to fix it and it can take hours to fix, however when you finally fix it you feel so good because you can feel so stressed when you don't get it. The catch 22 to that is when there's an error to the code you put it in and you cant find whats wrong with it, it really gets to you and can drive you crazy. 

All in all I did enjoy experience of unity and the learning process.

Deuces✌













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction Future Gamestop worker/developer

Prototype

Game Research