Introduction Future Gamestop worker/developer

                                                                      Introduction



I feel my best module was last year was Web Development in terms of grades and how much I learned, however the module I say had the most fun in was Digital Media, especially in the lectures when we had small group tasks. It was fun to participate in them even though I always felt embarrassed to talk present the work we created in them. I think that my achievement was getting through the modules and passing them and being able to adapt myself to the virtual world when Covid 19



came. Now being in year 2 I think the I should aim higher in terms of grades and quality of work because I know more now.

My goal for this module is to see if I can learn the skills well enough to make a game, and if I can achieve that would me satisfied, because it would be something I have never did before and that would be a win for me.  


                                                              


The book I am reading recently and have read two or three times already is Sir Alex Fergusons Biography. He is the former Manchester Untied Fc manager and some say one of the greatest managers of all time. I like reading the book of him, because he gives insights of his career in general and his career at Manchester Utd. It gives some of views on decisions he made and why he made those decisions and some regretful decisions he made.


 My all time favorite Tv show is prison Break, which I only finished in the summer. After finishing that Tv show had me almost making paper swans like Micheal Scolefield. I liked the plot twists and how he managed to always find a solution out of every problem he faced and the action. The only flaw I think it had was it went on a season too long, that's only a small flaw. The music I like to listen to is hiphop/rap in England/London. I like listening to artist like Mist, Deano, Meekz, Skepta and etc. My favorite artist is Chipmunk/chip however right now I listening to Nines. He just released an album and the songs I am listening to from is Monster, Energy and Clout.








          







                                                                                                                                   





 


Comments

  1. Hi, I also enjoyed Web Dev last semester. It is really fun and interesting until you get frustrated and then spend ages trying to fix it, hehe. It was a big challenge to have college only and well done on your results. From your introduction I would say that you are looking forward to this semester’s Web Design. Goodluck with college work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great intro it was very interesting to read your blog and find out few more things about your life and your interests.And I agree with you that this year our work should be a lot better quality and I also want to learn new things and improve my skills to be able to make a game myself.Nice Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yoooo bro how are you, hope all is well
    I miss your vibe wallahi. Web dev was a good module I never in my life would have thought I would be building a website. Prison break seems like a good show, I tried to get into it but didnt succeed.. maybe I will in the future. Nines is a great artist I love his song 'oh my'.
    Great intro and I wish you all the best throughout your journey in CDM.
    We shall meet again my friend.
    Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Godwill, how are you? Really great intro, it was interesting to read more about you and learn some stuff about your life and what you are interested in doing. I am also thinking the same about my grades, I would also love to improve them this year but we will have to wait and see haha. Good luck with college this year and I hope you get the results you want!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Godwill,
    Great introduction as of right now I know you well but I am disappointed to find out some things you mentioned just now. I am also a United fan and Sir Alex is definitely a great role model both in football and outside football. My favorite thing about Sir Alex is how he managed to make United great again with youth players including David backham and Gary Neville but I think the key success of that team was Eric Contana (untalked about legend). I see we have some similar music but not quite the same.
    Web Dev was not my favorite website but this year I am loving it. anyway best of luck with everything.
    Abdi

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Prototype

Game Research