Favorite Game Post week 1

                                                       

        


                                              

 web source:
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjo-dsEHtYUyuTPNn-PfW6roSHQeX9Lqp1lpBk5pOS5bOVTm1-


This is my favorite game because I am a football fan, so that's always going to catch my attention.

I like this game because, I like the graphics and how realistic it can be sometimes. It really does seem like you are in the game, while you're playing. The game has a lot of other features such as career mode. In career mode they improved, how you can negotiate in the game. You can actually see how negations take place, in career mode in the game it also gives you a budget to buy and sell players that would be realistic to that club. Another feature in the game I like is Pro clubs, which is football match where you can play with friends on the same against other group of people online.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction Future Gamestop worker/developer

Prototype

Game Research