Growth Mindset

                                                                            


                              

 
Hi Guys




Before today I had not knew who Carol Dwek was, but today from looking at the snippets today and reading what she has to say about growth mindset and fixed mindset is really inspiring. I do plan to take this attitude on board and try to make it something I do naturally. I think what is good about this specific type of mindset is that you can apply to literally anything in life.


I think before I seen myself as someone with a fixed mindset, however I think that my main problem was I wouldn't catch myself thinking in this way. I would say that to improve I have to focus more on the process but at the same time be lazy. I do think the Fixed mindset was slightly put on me with football, because since very early I always praised for being good at football, and that might have made me lazy and not want the desire to grow more as a footballer. 

My learning goals For this semester would be to see if I can build a game with the skills that will be taught in Multi development. Another goal of mine this semester is to see how organized can I be, I don't want to leave any assignment to the last minute as that is a habit of mine and has proven detrimental to me.



Thats all from me *Douces*





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction Future Gamestop worker/developer

Prototype

Game Research