Game Brainstorm

 





Game Idea one


My first game idea is based of the few tutorials. I think that a good idea of a game would be to have a trucks, and the trucks would be different colour and the person playing the game can choose the colour of his truck. Then what I can do is extend the road and maybe make the road wider, so that not just the one truck can fit in, but more can fit in. I then could add other materials like boxes and make them a obstacles but we can add more than just boxes. We could add obstacles, such as holes and speed bumps on the road, so it adds to the excitement to the player. I think that another feature I could add to the game is the ability to knock other trucks out off the road to fall so that they're out of the game. 




Game Idea two




Agar is a multiplayer online game that requires that you must eat other dots to grow and get larger. The aim of the game is to be the largest dot, but you have to be careful  that you don't get eaten by a dot that is larger to you. My idea here is to try make a game that is similar to but a 3d version of it. Maybe I will change it from dots to something else Like maybe boxes. I could make it with different things like instead of using dots I use squares and instead of making the dot bigger for squares we can use each individual square adds on to that single square. The aim of the game would be to see if out of you and your friends who would last the longest. I think it would be good to add obstacles like walls and balls 


Game idea three 






Flappy bird is a game designed and produced by Dong Nguyen from Vietnam. The aim of the game is for the bird to fly in-between the green column and not crash into them as that would mean you would have to start over again. I think that this would be nice and easy to create and it would be a super fun game to play. I think that I would change the colour of the pipes, then maybe change the bird to a different character or maybe a person or superhero. I would like to see if I can make the pipes go up and down to make it harder. 




Game idea four




Geometry is a game that is rhythm based and has 21 levels on the mobile phone and online has over 60 levels. The game is about a square trying to avoid triangles and squares from different heights and speeds . I think with the unity software I could try make the 3d version of this game, but with the same concept of trying to dodge squares and triangles. I would like to change a few things around like different obstacles. All in all I think this would be a good game to try replicate, however change some things up










 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction Future Gamestop worker/developer

Prototype

Game Research