Game vision statement

      




   



*Hi Guys*


I am going to describe to you guys what a game vision statement and then give you mine. A game statement is pretty much a pitch of the game you are going to create on paper. It should give you what the genre of the game is and what are the specific mechanics of a game and how it should look like. It should also tell you the storyline of the game. The document should also have the goals you want the specific game to achieve.



The game I am going to present is "Agar 3d". This game is a single or multiplayer game that will be online and very easy to play. 



Description:

In this game when you start playing the game, the first thing you will do is choose what colour you want your character to be and from there you will then go start the game open land. You will find when you look around it is a square and it will be on grass land but the landscape can vary. You might find yourself as a round ball in a sandy terrain or you might be shivering in an Antarctic like snow. In the game you will see a lot of small balls floating around and you can use the use the arrow keys to move towards these small balls. When indulging in these small balls you will see yourself get bigger in mass and in weight.

When eating these small balls  and watch your back because the same you're eating on them smaller circular balls, you as well can get digested if you if you do not avoid the balls that are bigger than yourself. You will find that your ranking will improve the longer you stay in the game and hopefully you can beat your friends. You will also be able to choose from a variety of colours to choose for your character. You will be also use your own name too.


Genre:

The genre of this game much similar to Agar is a multiplayer game that can be played online and with friends. This game would also be similar to Pie.ai, in this game you try to stay alive as the longer you stay alive and eat the pies that are there to eat you will get larger in size. In that game you would also have ai drones dropping cherry like bombs trying to hurt and destroy you.








How To Play:

to play the game you will need to use the arrow keys on your laptop keyboard or you will need to use A,W,D,S to move around. You will also need the spacebar to separate yourself to smaller pieces. You will be able to eat anyone that comes across your path. The aim of the game is to see how long you can last for and if you can beat your friends too.



Mechanics:

The mechanics of the game will involve me using the unity software in 3d section of the software. I will use similar codes to the unity tutorials that I have seen. I will use the coding like the horizontal Input, so the player in the game will be able to move. I will also download one of the assets so that me all kinds of assets such animals, objects and humans I can chose from, and from this I will see if their any round objects or any circular objects. In the assets I will also see there different kind of land terrains I put in there too. I will try an add different colours to choose for the player or they can add their own name to it  


References:

https://www.gamasutra.com/view/feature/3384/the_anatomy_of_a_design_document_.php?print=1

https://beebom.com/best-agar-io-alternatives/ 





              

Comments

  1. Hi GodWill I just read your vision statement about the game u will be making I like the way you have broken everything into paragraphs and explained each of the sections very clear.You game seems like a very interesting one to create.But at the same time there is a lot of things involved in order to create your game but overall I looks very interesting and I am looking forward to see your game in action.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Godzy
    I really enjoyed reading your game vision statement. It's a very well written and clear though out game. This is very nice because I know exactly what your game is meant to look like. I like how you made it a 3D version of Agar.io. I remember playing it when I was in transition against the whole year. So saying that, I know I'll enjoy your game. One question I have is will there only be a colour option because I know in Agar.io that you could use picture so it would be easier to spot yourself. All the best
    - Cian

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction Future Gamestop worker/developer

Prototype

Game Research