Unity Tutorial 01

 


    





*Hi Guys*


Today, what I had to do was try program a truck game on this software called Unity. Basically what I had to do was try and follow along using the tutorials to try and program the truck to go forward and knock out the boxes that was in its way. The tutorials were in bitesize chunks and at first I was confused with the order of the videos in lesson, however once I got the hang of the way it was structured, I started getting into a workflow .




I learned cool tricks from the tutorials like adjusting the screen to your preference, and where you want the game scene to be seen either higher and lower or even to either side. One other thing I learned was that you can change the colour of the game scene to whatever you want. This is good and makes it easier to distinguish from the game scene and the original scene. I thought that purple looked nice😋





We also learned how to make a C# script, which was pretty easy, just had to create a folder and click into C# script. One important thing I got from doing that is you have to name it properly and if you rename it will stay as the same name when you look for it in inspector where it say add component.

All in all, my first experience using unity went all and it was pretty fun, when I got the hang of using it and memorizing the controls too. I am pretty sure it will get harder as the weeks roll by.


Douces✌

Godzy








  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction Future Gamestop worker/developer

Prototype

Game Research