Unity Tutorial 02

 






*Hello Guys*


This week of Unity was just about getting the truck to move in different directions using the arrow keys or using the letters W,A,S,D, so the player would have full control when playing the game. Another thing that we was supposed to do this week was try fix the plane game. It had a lot of errors and mistakes. I found this okay to fix because I had the videos to go back on and what I had already did in the Truck project.

For this weeks of Unity, I found this week slightly harder. I had a bunch of problems like the view not focusing on the vehicle. I was confused on how to get the focus back on the vehicle. One thing I realized was that when I cant figure something out, I get really frustrated with myself and it affects my mood 😞. That being said, I asked one of my friends how did I fix the problem and I just had to click on the vehicle and press the f button. This made it focus back in....They way I was so relived 😃. I think this shows the power of asking questions, if you get stuck on something sometimes, because some people see things in a different set of eyes.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction Future Gamestop worker/developer

Prototype

Game Research