reading and writing week 9











Looking back at the weeks at the readings and writing assignments I have realized my writing has became more structured and more organised than it has been before. My favourite reading so far has been the reading on growth mindset. I feel there has been a lot of ideals that I can take used for my life personally to grow as a person and I really recommend it to others. My reading notes have been helping me with my game I feel I know where everything is and could programme some small stuff. I think some of the strategies I have learned from the reading like the who what where and why and looking at the conclusion piece at the end to get an overview is something I can take and I use.





I chose this image because I liked the way the image looks. I think that it was well edited and has a nice background with it. The image has a nice fade to it as well. I think looking forward I can improve my reading and writing by engaging more in the lectures a bit more when they are on.  







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction Future Gamestop worker/developer

Prototype

Game Research