Tutorial







For this week I had to do Cinemachine and particles. I did not add the cinemachine because on the package manager it not appear on the screen like it said it would. I looked for solutions for the problem online but I could not find anything, so after a few hours I decided to leave it and move on to particles.
So I went to do the particles part for this week. I went into the effects called VFX and there was something called particles clicked into it and changed the settings in it. I also went into Sprite editor and changed the slice to the settings that was given to me in the Unity instructions then I added the smoke effect to the screen.

Overall I think that this weeks Unity tutorial was very frustrating because I could not figure out how to get the cinemachine on my Unity for some reason. I could get the particles working though, which was pretty fun and the process of adding it was pretty easy. I think if I find it simple to follow and can follow it I tend to enjoy working, however I don't like struggling, especially when something is not working.





 










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction Future Gamestop worker/developer

Prototype

Game vision statement