Tutorial


 



This week in unity I wanted to  add the audio to the characters and to the background to the game to give it more of a listening experience to the person playing the game. I think this week was enjoyable considering that this week was last Unity Tutorial of the semester. I can honestly tell you that I learned a lot in this semesters unity, however that being said I think that I wont be sticking to the gaming side of this course because I don't think its for me. I still gave it a try and even though it had its ups and down I still managed to learn a lot.


I learned that I should not leave things to the last minute and to do things in chunks. I should have a goal and break down into little steps and follow them small steps till I have completed the goal.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction Future Gamestop worker/developer

Prototype

Game vision statement