Tutorial






In this week of unity we were working on the sprite animation. For this week we were adding to animation to the characters.  First we added animation to the robot enemy that got added to the scene. We did this by adding an animation sprite component to the Robot to make it walk up and down across the screen. I called the sprite Robot and after I added it to the robot. I also had to create a folder for the animation clips in my folder and after putting it in my folder. then on the screen and then scripted the Robot to repeat that sequence.

I think this week was a little bit harder for me because the robot was not moving. I manged to add the animation but I couldn't fix the script to make the character go forward and that made me very frustrated so I did some research online and finally found the solution and managed to get it to work. I think I learned perseverance to keep going even when frustrated, however from that everything else was pretty good and enjoyable seeing the characters move gave the character's life. It's really actually looking like a game now.








 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction Future Gamestop worker/developer

Prototype

Game vision statement