Tutorial




For this week I added a new character and the character called Jambi, who is a frog. I also had to add a C # Script which I found easy to do. After positioning Jambi I had to add an animator to the character to the character. The animation that I added was making Jambi the frog twitch and control the pace of the frog twitch. Just like before I added a box collider to the frog. I also put the character in prefabs, so there could be more if I wanted. Then added some scripting to it 


In this week I felt like I enjoyed it a bit more than a couple of weeks because I felt that this week was a bit more easier, so I could get along with this weeks Unity tutorial fairly simply. I did not really struggle with anything in this week, so I really enjoyed it.









 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction Future Gamestop worker/developer

Prototype

Game vision statement