Game Design Document

 





My ideas for this game is to make it a simple but fun and addictive game. I think it will turn out well in the end, however I do have a bit of a fear when it comes to actually making the game in terms of the physics and technical side of the game. Another fear of mine is that will it be too basic and what to add to it to make it more fun whether it be layout.

For my game design document I found that I could not elaborate on certain topics such as the technical side because I don't entirely know what technical things the game will specifically, but maybe with more research I might know what the game needs

All in all I think with more work and research and just creating the game I think in the end it will work out.

deuces ✌



link to my Game Doc

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tBBeGf5Njt9KJesPwWp-FPgQJ83o8e9vE9HIoMa6tKw/edit?usp=sharing






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction Future Gamestop worker/developer

Prototype

Game Research